How-To: Luxe Skin and Versatile Eyes
Products: Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Strobe Cream M·A·C Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 M·A·C Studio Conceal and Correct Palette Prep + Prime Fix+ Studio Fix Perfecting Powder Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base Eye Shadow x 9:
Dusky Rose Times Nine palette InstaCurl Lash Eye Pencil in Coffee Pro Longwear Eye Liner in Definedly Black Lipstick in Crème In Your Coffee Pro Performance Sponge Brushes: 129, 217, 239, 242, 219 Steps:
1. Prep the skin by massaging Strobe Cream all over the face and topping it off with Prep + Prime Natural Radiance to mattify the skin. Use a pink tone for fairer skin and a yellow tone for darker skin.
2. Soak a Pro Performance Sponge with Prep + Prime Fix+ for a moisturizing application. Apply M·A·C Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 all over the face using the smooth edge of the sponge and the tip for any hard-to-reach areas. Be sure to bring the foundation down the neck as well for a flawless application.
3. Conceal under the eyes and any spots where necessary using the flat side of the sponge and M·A·C Studio Conceal and Correct Palette/Light in NC15.
4. Set the look using M·A·C Studio Fix Perfecting Powder around the T-Zone with the 129 Brush.
5. Apply Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base over the entire lid with a soft, fluffy 217 Brush.
6. Apply Eye Shadow from the Dusky Rose Times Nine palette in Pleasing to the Eye to the eyelid with the 217 Brush, starting from the lash line and working your way up the lid. Then apply the same colour with the same brush on the lower lash line.
7. For a defined and shaped eye, add Eye Shadow from the Dusky Rose Times Nine palette in Cool Complement to the outer corners of the eyes using the 239 Brush. Blend into the crease with the 217 Brush.
8. Use the 239 Brush to apply Eye Shadow in Cool Complement to the lower lash line, blend with 217 Brush.
9. Gently dab Eye Shadow from the Dusky Rose Times Nine palette in Dance in the Dark into the outer corner of the eyelid to create a more dramatic, smoky look with a 239 Brush. Blend together with the 217 Brush. Repeat on lower lash line.
10. To intensify the look, continue to layer darker shades to the outer corner of the eye.
11. Line upper lash line with Eye Pencil in Coffee. Soften liner with the 219 Brush.
12. Use Pro Longwear Eye Liner in Definedly Black to line lower waterline.
13. Twist InstaCurl Lash mascara to bend spine of the wand to get a customized shape to fit your eye. Apply to upper and lower lashes.
14. Apply Lipstick in Crème in Your Coffee with 242 Brush.