Get That Radiant Glow
Get your skin glowing the way nature intended! Senior Artist Mariam Khairallah shows you how
PRODUCTS: Skin: Comfort Crème, Prep + Prime Skin, M·A·C Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation NC35/NC40/NC42, Strobe Cream, Mineralize Concealer Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle, Powder Blush In Melba Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder Eyes: Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Groundwork, Eye Shadow In Texture Modern Twist Kajal Liner In Long Espresso, Eye Shadow x 9: Burgundy Times Nine (palette), Full Lash Curler Haute & Naughty Mascara In Haute & Naughty Brown Brows: Brow Set in Clear Lips: Velvetease Lip Pencil in Frolic
BRUSHES: 191 Brush, 109 Brush, 239 Brush, 224 Brush, 168 Brush.
1. Apply Complete Comfort Crème all over the face to make sure skin is super moisturized and looking fresh.
2. Take Prep + Prime Skin with 191 Brush and apply to the T-zone.
3. Apply M·A·C Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation using the 109 Brush, starting from the centre of the face, then blending outward in a circular motion for an airbrushed effect.
4. Using a 239 Brush, conceal your under eye area with Mineralize Concealer.
5. To give lustre and vitality to the face, use fingers to apply Strobe Cream to the high points. The product should be applied to the top of the brow, bridge of the nose, Cupid’s bow and the centre of the chin.
6. To intensify the glow, set the Strobe Cream with Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle. Apply using the 224 Brush lightly to go over the areas that were just highlighted.
7. Add a hint of colour to the apple of the cheeks using Blush in Melba with the 168 Brush. Finish up the skin by mattifying the centre of the face using Prep + Prime Transparent Powder with a 109 Brush.
8. Prep the eyes with Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Groundwork. Apply on the crease of the eyelid and lower lash line and blend with a 239 Brush
9. Once set, gently blend Eye Shadow in Texture from Burgundy Times Nine palette on the socket line and lower lash line to add a natural structure to your eye.
10. Take Modern Twist Kajal Liner in Long Espresso and line the upper waterline to create an invisible line to make the lashes appear fuller.
11. Curl your lashes with the Eye Lash Curler, then add two coats of Brown Haute & Naughty Lash. For easy application, use a brush to lift the eyelid and apply mascara to the raised lashes. Groom your brows using Brow Set in Clear if needed.
12. Finish the look with a light coat of Velvetease Lip Pencil in Frolic on the lips.